Hi, How Can We Help You?
  • Dirección: 5883 Almon Street, Halifax NS, B3K 1T7, Canada
  • Email: info@globalproficio.com


A temporary resident visa (TRV) also referred as a Visitor Visa is an official counterfoil document issued by a visa office that is placed your  passport to show that they have met the requirements for admission to Canada as a temporary resident.

Extend your Stay in Canada

It doesn’t matter if you entered Canada using a visitor visa, electronic travel authorization (eTA) or another document. If you want to remain in Canada as a visitor longer, we can help you to extend your stay.