Hi, How Can We Help You?
  • Dirección: Halifax, NS
  • Email: info@globalproficio.com


The Study Permit allows foreign nationals to study at Designated Learning Institutions (DLI) in Canada. Most foreign nationals need a study permit to study in Canada.

Your Study Permit is not a visa. It doesn’t let you enter Canada you may also need a visitor visa or an electronic travel authorization (eTA).